Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Desktop Nametags

You know how you always spend money buying commercially-made desktop name tags?  You know how some kids enjoy peeling the tape off of them and destroying them in every imaginable way? Well, what if you could just print new ones every semester rather than running out to that teacher store to buy more?

YOU CAN!!

I just finished making these adorable desk name tags with the following totally-relevant skills:
  • Multiplication Chart
  • Positive/Negative Number Line
  • Division with Remainders Visual (matches signs on my TPT store)
  • Double Digit Multiplication Visual (matches signs on my TPT store)
  • Common Homophones Chart
  • Gallon Guy (liquid unit conversion)
  • Think Sign


There are two name tags on a page. They were designed to be printed and laminated on LEGAL paper! They will print on regular paper, but they look much better on legal. The first three FOLLOWERS of my blog to leave some love in the comments section get the file for FREE! Yippee! Never buy name tags again! Just print them! :0)


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE IT! You are so very, very creative Miss Kayla!
    This is Cari Briscoe by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just became a member and a fan! I can't believe everything you have done. When do you find the time? And I absolutely love the name tag cards! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melinda! Send me your email and I'll shoot the file your way! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this great name tag! How clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Noreen- Follow my blog and add your email and I'll send you a copy FREE- you're in the top three.

      Delete
    2. Thanks I'm excited to get to use them.
      My email is mom2my2qtez@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post.Very important and timely article. Information provided is concise and informative. Keep up the great work!
    buy enametag


    ReplyDelete