Saturday, February 4, 2012

Free Math Warm Ups!



Every day during our transition to math, my class does a math warm up. I project the warm up on the promethean board and students come up to solve the problems in front of the class.


The three questions each day review previously taught skills that align with state standards.

You can have my February Warm Up for free!! It'll work as long as you have ActivInspire downloaded. If you don't have a Promethean Board, you can still download the free software  and use it like a powerpoint.




If you want the March Warm Up, you can get it at TPT!



If you start following my blog before March first and leave a comment on this post, you can have it for FREE!! :) Remember to leave your email address!

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I saw on your TpT site that if you followed your blog you'd get the March for free - what a great deal! I can't wait. Do you have a Pinterest account too? If not, you can sign up - and follow mine ;0) - it's http://pinterest.com/sheekgeek/
    and my teacher board is
    http://pinterest.com/sheekgeek/a-chaos-of-classroom-ideas/

    Cheers,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, Thanks for following my blog! I'm so excited to be getting new followers! I can't find your email address to send the March Flip Chart to! HELP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to find you! Love your ideas & looking forward to following you! Thanks!

    Robyn Landry
    jrlandry98@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for offering these Promethean boards. WE have had promethean boards for about 5 years now and I love mine. I use everyday!
    Lisa Brandt
    lisa.brandt@k12.sd.us

    ReplyDelete