Monday, February 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Aww! I'm totally feeling the warm fuzzies coming from Krista at Stellar Students! She awarded my blog the Liebster Blog Award! She's so sweet! Thanks Krista!



 Liebster Award: Given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger, each hand picked by the previous recipient. It originated in Germany and means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is the word for love. <3



Here are the rules to accepting the award: 

• Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
• Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
• Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
• Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
• Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.

I'm so glad that I've finally entered the world of blogging. I LOVE reading about your great classroom ideas. You all are definitely helping me become a better teacher.

That said, I'd like to pass the award on to the following emerging bloggers:
 JEN over at Runde's Room! She has so many great math and literacy ideas- and even though I don't teach sixth grade, I find myself using her ideas in my class anyway.


AND



Molly over at Classroom Confections- her blog is ADORABLE, and she makes the cutest file folder games!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I gave you the Liebster award. Please visit my blog:
    nicadez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete