Some of my students and I recorded some songs to help with memorizing the multiplication tables. They are sung to the tune of some common childrens' songs, so they're SUPER easy for kids to learn. I send CDs home with the students who don't know their facts by fourth grade. If they don't learn the songs on their own by Christmas break, I have them listen to one song at a time on the iPods before school, during lunch, and during social studies until they have all of their facts memorized.
- Threes: Oh My Darling, Clementine
- Fours: Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Sixes: Mary Had a Little Lamb
- Sevens: Happy Birthday
- Eights: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Nines: Jingle Bells
- Twelves: Take Me Out to the Ball Game