Sunday, February 5, 2012

Multiplication MP3s


Some of my students and I recorded some songs to help with memorizing the multiplication tables. They are sung to the tune of some common childrens' songs, so they're SUPER easy for kids to learn. I send CDs home with the students who don't know their facts by fourth grade. If they don't learn the songs on their own by Christmas break, I have them listen to one song at a time on the iPods before school, during lunch, and during social studies until they have all of their facts memorized.


Song List:
  • Threes: Oh My Darling, Clementine
  • Fours: Row, Row, Row Your Boat
  • Sixes: Mary Had a Little Lamb
  • Sevens: Happy Birthday
  • Eights: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • Nines: Jingle Bells
  • Twelves: Take Me Out to the Ball Game

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I'd love the one for 12's but I didn't see it available for download.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/12s-Multiples-Song-MP3 :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete