Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Work is Through, What Should I Do? Sign FREEBIE

I went to a classroom management training this week and realized I didn't have a "What to do When I'm Through" sign! Well, I threw one together this morning.

What are some other things you all have students do when they've finished their work? If you have any other suggestions, I'd appreciate them. 

If you want the file, it's free at my TPT store.

 If you download this or any file of mine, I would appreciate if you would rate it as well. I have TONS of downloads, but no ratings! HELP! :)

Also, if you were interested in the name tags I posted yesterday, I uploaded a sample file so you can see the name tags up close and personal! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to go in and leave a comment about the name tags and I couldn't figure out how to do it. All the other rating I have done have been for free items or those I had purchased. When I look at you items they all show no comments but I don't see the ate goes to do a rating. I would love to help if you have any advice on how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, it looks like someone left comments on several of my products last night.Did you figure it out? If it was you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete