Saturday, February 25, 2012

PRIMARY Nametags + TPT Sale

Yay! I just finished making some primary name tags for my first and second grade teacher friends. They turned out super cute! And they're half-off in my TPT store right now. That means you can get all of your desk name tags for the rest of your teaching career for JUST $1! Amazing right? The sale will be over next Friday, so jump on it! :) The first three followers who pin it and comment can have it for FREE! Post the Pinterest link and your email address, please!

The references on the primary name tag include:
* hundred chart
* upper and lower case alphabet
* clock with minutes visual
* fact families visual
* greater than/less than visual
* think sign
__________________________________



Also, my intermediate name tags are 1/2 off until Friday as well! I'm loving them as a desktop reference for my students.

The references on the intermediate name tag include:
* Multiplication Chart
* Positive/Negative Number Line
* Division with Remainders Visual (matches signs on my TPT store)
* Double Digit Multiplication Visual (matches signs on my TPT store)
* Common Homophones Chart
* Gallon Guy (liquid unit conversion)
* Think Sign

P.S. I'm super excited to share my students' Black History Projects next weekend- they're making biography newspapers and they're turning out SO cool! :) Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog...I just found you and am your newest follower. These name tags are cute. I teach first and love the crocodile greater than less than part. :o) Swing on by and visit me sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! Send me your email and I'll shoot them your way for FREE!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kayla! Love the desk tags. I wanted to let you know that I awarded you the Liebster Blog award. Congratulations! Come check out my blog to see how to add this to your blog and the rules for accepting it.

    Have a great Monday!
    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forwarded this to one of our first grade teachers (that we team with for reading buddies). She loved it but couldn't figure out how to leave a comment. I'm leaving a comment for her :-)

    Denise Harth
    harthd@fultonschools.org

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete