Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rubrics for Projects! :)

Hi everyone!

This week, I've been working on creating some rubrics for grading some of the different projects I have my students complete. If any of you are making science lapbooks, the biography newspapers, or animal adaptations brochures, I have made some handy, dandy rubrics for all three. I use the different components in big projects like these for multiple grades in several subjects.

If you're making science lapbooks, here's the link to my rubric:
If you did the newspaper project, I attached a rubric to the new file:
 And I added a rubric to the back panel of the animal adaptations brochure.

1 comment:

  1. To an adolescent, there is nothing in the world more embarrassing than a parent. See the link below for more info.


    #embarrassing
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete