Sunday, April 15, 2012

Parent Communication Linky Party

YAY! Another Fourth Grade Froggies linky party!

A few weeks back, I wrote a blurb about how I was trying to convince my principal to switch to a school-wide behavior management and communication system: green books.

Well, she approved the idea, so I've been working on designing stoplight planner pages for primary and intermediate grades. I'm still working on the beginning pages, but the actual planner pages are DONE! They have turned out AMAZINGLY and I can't wait to share. I have piloted a few versions of the books in my classroom this year, and these were the result of many different trials. I love the roomy teacher note section (I use my late work stamp there) and I love the four stoplights for the morning, afternoon, specials, and after school.

Stoplight planner for intermediate grades- click to get a copy!

Students are required to record their nightly reading SCHOOL-Wide!

Intermediate students have a section for words to practice AND a math facts checklist.

The primary planner has subjects to circle rather than spaces to write in.

In addition to the nightly reading log, there's a place for students to write spelling or sight words.
I hope someone can use this somewhere! I have spent HOURS perfecting this! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! I love them and the fact that they are also in Spanish! We have a lot of Hispanic families at my school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awesome! They're GREAT for communication- students LOVE when I write nice notes home in their planners. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for participating in my linky! I love your planner. Writing in our school planners is a daily routine for us.

    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete