Sunday, August 12, 2012

Character Counts Signs!

Hey there!
It's my last day before I  *officially* have to go back and I still feel like I've got a to do list 1 mile {1.609344 km ;)} long- BUT I have something cute for you anyway.

If your school teaches Character Counts, you might be sick of their commercial signs like  I am. Our signs are from 1991 or something and they look outdated.

I just learned some new tricks for designing products and I whipped up these signs and pennants for my room (and maybe your room) next year! If you like them, grab them for FREE at my TN store. Click {here} to get them!

Pin it if you like it! :)




Glad you stopped by!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla!
    I am a fellow 6th grade teacher and I love your blog. I nominated you for a blog award, so when get a chance, hop on over to my blog, pick it up, and pass it on :).
    Happy blogging!
    Megan
    Teacher Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good subject and good ways to write article and to give your point of view dear friend

    Le Netbook

    ReplyDelete