Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Currently and Wrapping Paper Curtains!





I'm linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her August Currently Linky Party!

 Listening: My daughter's two and I LOVE it when she starts singing on her own. I think it's the sweetest sound in the world. :)

Loving: Crocs flats. Seriously. I found a pair for $10 at the start of the summer and bought them to wear in my garden. But, I fear I may never enjoy another brand of shoe again. I haven't stopped wearing them since I bought them at the beginning of June! Every day, I have worn them! I have bought a couple of other pairs too. Oops!
I'd  better show you a picture or three so you don't think I'm clogging around in Crocs.

My first pair I bought for $10. It was love at first step!
   
My second pair- 40% off in addition to a $5 off coupon at DSW!








I also needed to replace my black riding boots, so I totally bought the Crocs ones too! They are made of suede and Crocs material and were only $59 at 6PM.com. Not bad for riding boots!
COMFY! And the toe won't wear down like my leather pair!
I love them all so much. They're cute and comfy- and I promise Crocs isn't paying me to say that! Ha!

Thinking:
Well, we all need more time to get ready, don't we?

Wanting:
I've got three shelves and two pictures sitting around the house collecting dust. WAKE UP, hubby!!
If only everyone were as motivated to do what I want as I am. Sigh. Wouldn't the world be lovely? Speaking of motivation, I was trying to avoid thinking about not having any marker boards or bulletin boards yet, so I whipped up these babies as a distraction:
We're not allowed to have curtains. Fire Marshal's orders. (Eye roll.)

Use foam board from the dollar store! :) Love D-Tree!

 Needing: I heard Wal Mart has $0.17 notebooks- I need to pick some of those up for my kids. Does anyone know where there are cheap plastic pronged folders??

B2S Must haves:
I showed you the shoes and my classroom is not very cute yet. So, I'll just leave you with a link to my favorite pens ever! I get crabby if I'm forced to write with anything else.
Aren't they beautiful?
Welp, that's what I'm currently up to! Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your ideas...especially the wrapping paper curtains! They turned out so stylish and keep the fire marshal happy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crocs! and you have super cute curtains!

    Linda

    Down the Learning Road

    ReplyDelete