Thursday, July 24, 2014

Are you a Font Hoarder? Organization Tips Here!!


Maybe this is a trick that everyone knows already, but I have been trying to figure out how to make font folders to organize my fonts in Word on my Macbook for YEARS and I FINALLY just figured it out yesterday! Here's a quick tutorial on how to easily organize your fonts!


I have been constantly referring back to those cool font pairing posts on Pinterest whenever I decide to make something for my classroom- now I have just grouped compatible font pairs together to simplify my hoard of fonts! 
I hope this helps somebody!
Happy Thursday!
-Kayla

3 comments:

  1. This is very much a work in progress whenever I find out about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the iessaywriter.com informative post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am! Thank you so much for the suggestion! My Macbook does this for me, but my work computer does not! 😅

    ReplyDelete